Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life Planner Available!

Do you find yourself bored and lacking quality entertainment and culture in your life?

Are you sick of going to the same old smelly bar for happy hour?

Are you clueless when it comes to things like fine dining and wine tasting, but you want to learn more about it?

Are you looking to adjust your style and attitude to catch that special guy or girl?

Do you want to plan a weekend out of the city, but don't know where to go or how to get there?

DO YOU NEED A LIFE PLANNER?

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, I'm the lady for you! Not only do I have ample experience in event planning and trip organizing, but I can also give you some every day tips to make your life less boring! From happy hour to outdoor exercise to hidden parks, I've got your afternoon planned! Want to have a great home-cooked meal but don't know how to make toast? I've got the personal chef for you! And if you're the type that likes to be waited on, I am your own personal yelp system. And in a city like this, be sure not to miss out on trips to the theater, concerts, and museums! Or get out of the city and take a ride up to wine country or the mountains and lakes! Let's not forget about the simple luxuries like shopping and spas; glam yourself up to get the attention of your crush! Even the simple act of using exclamation marks in your every day writing adds a little excitement to your life!

I know what you're thinking, money is an issue. And in this day's economy, you're probably right. But who cares about cost when fun is priceless! Want to know why rich people are so bored with themselves all the time? Because they need a life planner to spend their money the right way! If this sounds like you, contact me and we'll set up your first consultation. Sit back, relax, hand over your credit card and let me do the work.

Seriously though, I don't like working with a budget and I charge a steep commission so don't contact me if you're broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment